Hello to all of our friends and family! We hope everything is well with you! I've decided to try this blogging thing out in hopes that we can stay better connected and you can see what the Raybourns have been up to. Bear with me as I am learning how to do this as I go. I hope to post pictures and maybe video so everyone can follow along as we live day-to-day. Take care and God Bless! Love, The Raybourns
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Our First Blog
Hello to all of our friends and family! We hope everything is well with you! I've decided to try this blogging thing out in hopes that we can stay better connected and you can see what the Raybourns have been up to. Bear with me as I am learning how to do this as I go. I hope to post pictures and maybe video so everyone can follow along as we live day-to-day. Take care and God Bless! Love, The Raybourns